One of the first tribal contracts to provide all BIA services to its members was negotiated by the Miccosukee Tribe with assistance from founding partner, Bobo Dean.
- Provide counsel to tribes and school boards on tribally-operated elementary and secondary schools funded by Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA).
- Advise tribes on laws related to BIA-funded schools, including:
- P.L. 95-561 (BIA elementary and secondary schools law)
- Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act (ISDEAA) school contracts
- Tribally Controlled Schools Act
- No Child Left Behind Act
- Individuals With Disabilities Education Act
- Advise tribes on the Indian provisions of Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Act.
- Advocate for legislation and appropriations benefitting Indian education at pre-school, elementary, secondary and post secondary levels.
- Provide representation to tribal schools regarding Contract Disputes Act claims and Prompt Payment Act claims.
- Advise and assist in the development of new school construction applications.